About Me

Aloha! Well, I figured since we are married it is probably time to start a blog! All married people have them, right? Here is a little about OUR new family:) -We got married May 25th, 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple. The day was sun shiny and beautiful:) -For now, we are living in Midvale, Ut..rockin' the State Street at Brighton Place Apts..woot woot! -We are both going to the University of Utah and loving it, but do admit I miss Cedar A TON!! Andrew is studying Computer science...I know could he have picked an easier major? He is a smarty pants...turns me on:) I am studying special education and people tell me I am perfect for it...what does THAT mean?! -We are a one car family...go green! -We are both working. Andrew at Convergy's and the mrs. at American Executive Office Suites as a receptionist..."Goood afternoon this is American Executive Office Suites, how can I direct your call?" hehe.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day Four..a habit I wish I didn't have...

Habits Habits Habits...they can be good or bad. A habit that I reeeeallly wish I didn't have was biting, picking, ripping, mutilating my poor finger nails. They "say" if you sustain from doing a habit for 2 weeks, it will go away. uh hum..I've gone months without biting my nails and it always comes back-dur! Sometimes I think stress has to do with it, and the fact my nails are not thick and strong, they snag and break when they get longer. Another habit would be to not pick at my face...but I am sorry-I think all girls understand the reason why we do! UGH gotta love those beautiful acne attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment