About Me

Aloha! Well, I figured since we are married it is probably time to start a blog! All married people have them, right? Here is a little about OUR new family:) -We got married May 25th, 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple. The day was sun shiny and beautiful:) -For now, we are living in Midvale, Ut..rockin' the State Street at Brighton Place Apts..woot woot! -We are both going to the University of Utah and loving it, but do admit I miss Cedar A TON!! Andrew is studying Computer science...I know could he have picked an easier major? He is a smarty pants...turns me on:) I am studying special education and people tell me I am perfect for it...what does THAT mean?! -We are a one car family...go green! -We are both working. Andrew at Convergy's and the mrs. at American Executive Office Suites as a receptionist..."Goood afternoon this is American Executive Office Suites, how can I direct your call?" hehe.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day THREE...a picture of you and your frends

So I'm only supposed to upload ONE picture for this particular day of blogging...but I'm going to put more because these pictures are fond memories. THey make me miss these people, fun times, and being with them!


Steph, Emma, and Holly=sistas for life! I think the BEST FRIENDS anyone can have are your own family, and our friendship proves that. Near or far, we are so close and I am forver grateful for their examples, love, and the happiness they give me:)


These are my childhood.Elementary. Middle School. High School. friends! Not all of my girls are pictured (shout out to you all!) but I love these girls:) Karli, Natalie, Keegan, and Sam..I was seriously lucky to have these women life...from day one!


Jessica, Kari, and Ali-my roomies from freshman year at UVSC. We truly were a fun group of girls..very different from each other in a way that was just right. We got along so well and LAUUUUGHED a lot. Miss you sexy mama's. Jessica is married to Chad Palmer and Ali is married to Stephen cook..they're expecting a baby girl. Yay! Kari is busy doing her thing, kisssing boys and making them cry...hehe.


Olive Garden/Temple girls night out! Diet Cokes, Breadsticks, dessert, laughing til we almost choke, being so full and loving that we're friends! Vanessa, Brittany, Candice, and Melissa...you guys are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment