About Me

Aloha! Well, I figured since we are married it is probably time to start a blog! All married people have them, right? Here is a little about OUR new family:) -We got married May 25th, 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple. The day was sun shiny and beautiful:) -For now, we are living in Midvale, Ut..rockin' the State Street at Brighton Place Apts..woot woot! -We are both going to the University of Utah and loving it, but do admit I miss Cedar A TON!! Andrew is studying Computer science...I know could he have picked an easier major? He is a smarty pants...turns me on:) I am studying special education and people tell me I am perfect for it...what does THAT mean?! -We are a one car family...go green! -We are both working. Andrew at Convergy's and the mrs. at American Executive Office Suites as a receptionist..."Goood afternoon this is American Executive Office Suites, how can I direct your call?" hehe.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day One,15 facts and a recent picture...


1. If I could do anything (career wise) I'd be a Veterinarian or a 2nd Rachel Ray
2. I stutter when I get nervous, mad, excited, or intimdated...it's embarassing:p
3. I bake when I'm stressed...but also because I love to!
4. I talk to my cats, weird?
5. I hate to shop
6. Biting my nails is my worst habit...and I CANNOT stop, I've tried so many times.
7. Sky Diving is for sure something I want to do.
8. I hate to admit it, but I am really self-conscience...
9. my favorite meal would be sushi, salad, or soup/sandwich...accompanied by a ice cold Diet Coke:)
10. Going to plays, musicals, ballets, and artsy stuff like that is really fun...I hope to see Lion King soon.
11. I do not like the heat! Unless it is on a vacation or during spring time...summer=ugh!
12. I want 4 kids..or just an even number of kids so when we go to Disneyland everyone has a roller-coaster buddy.
13. Looking at old pictures makes me really sad.
14. I like to workout, it makes me feel renewed...so cheesy, but true.
15. I want a golden retriever puppy so badly, and name him murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment